Celebrate your child’s special day and love of animals with an unforgettable experience at Rescue Ranch! Birthday parties include hands-on animal interactions (chosen by the birthday child) and time on our 10,000 sq foot fully accessible playground
Check out the Birthday Party Flyer Here.
Download our Birthday Party Waiver Here.
New Party Pricing and options beginning January 15th!!!
· We now have three party options that are sure to fit any family and budget! See the chart above for a comparison.
· Every party includes access to the playground. In case of inclement weather, the indoor parties will have age-appropriate activities inside the All Purpose Room. Outdoor parties will be equipped with a covered structure.
· A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required in order to book any party. This amount will be applied to your total party price. The remaining balance will be due at the end of the party.
· You will be responsible for providing decorations and food, including cake, drinks and paper goods.
· You will have access to the party area a half-hour prior to and a half-hour after the scheduled party time for any set up or clean up. You will be charged $50 for each half-hour that attendees remain in the building, starting 30 minutes after the party’s ending time. Rescue Ranch reserves the right to charge programs that require extensive cleaning after a party.
· A Rescue Ranch instructor will lead the activities and presentations for all indoor parties. Outdoor parties will be supplied with animal feed for our goats.
· Indoor party times include: Saturdays from 9a-11a, 12p-2p or 3p-5p and Sundays from 11a-1p or 2p-4p. Parties are also available during the week by request
· Outdoor party times are subject to availbilty. For an additional $50 you can add two indoor animal encounters to your party. This would also extend the party time to 2 hours instead of an hour and a half.
· Animals to choose from include rabbits, guinea pigs, lizards, snakes, tortoises, and barnyard animals.
To request a reservation, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Birthday party date and time requested
- Child’s name and age
- Parent’s name
- Parent’s email
- Parent’s phone
- Animal request - choose 3